Become a Rhino Linings Automotive Dealer!
Having a Rhino Linings business can be highly profitable and attracts a continually increasing demand from savvy customers looking for durable long lasting protection for their truck bed, so why wouldn’t you want to be part of this success?
Rhino Linings do not charge for ongoing fees or royalties, but do offer an easy and proven add-on profit centre to provide additional income streams for an existing business. Alternatively, the package can also be used to operate a stand-alone business – the choice is yours.
We are looking for Rhino Linings Dealers in the following regions:
Become a Rhino Linings Automotive Dealer
Since 1988 Rhino Linings has been recognised as the original spray on bed liner for utes, trucks and trailers. Although not just for spray on truck bed liners, today the company continues to grow providing world class protective solutions for automotive, commercial and even industrial applications. With this type of expansion, it is easy to appreciate why Rhino Linings is recognised as a world leader in the spray-on polyurethane industry, added to this, Rhino Linings now operates in over 80 countries and has more than 2000 applicators.
Automotive applications include:
Ute Liners, Fleet Vehicles, Vans, Floats, Quad bikes, Commercial Trailers and Recreational Vehicles
Why Rhino Linings?
- Rhino spray applied coatings are distinctive, simple and easy to use.
- The product sets in seconds; this allows you to provide a fast turnaround for your customers ultimately reducing the costly down time associated with other similar, but often inferior products.
- Rhino Linings backs its Rhino TUFF STUFF ute deck liners with a National Lifetime Warranty* against warping, cracking or peeling.
- Rhino Linings is both the manufacturer of the application equipment and the chemical linings systems, so as an Automotive Dealer and Applicator you have access to the technical support team who offer solutions and troubleshooting assistance.
Rhino Linings Automotive dealers are backed by a professional, genuine, multinational company with proven products that create real benefits for our clients.
Part of your package to become a Rhino Linings Dealer (Automotive Applicator) includes extensive training at the Rhino Linings Australian Head Office based on the Gold Coast. All Rhino Linings operators are also required to undertake intensive in-house training in order to qualify for their authorised status.
This training includes:
Practical hands on training with the spray equipment
- The application process
- Understanding the chemicals used and their capabilities
- Safety (an important aspect when using polyurethanes)
Rhino Linings and Polymer Group technical team and management have years of experience in the polyurethane industry, this knowledge has enabled Rhino to develop complete training and technical support programs ensuring your dealership is supported by the best in the business.
Rhino Linings Australasia Provides Extensive marketing support
We live in a changing world, more and more we are finding that the old way of marketing no longer delivers the results we expect. That is why Rhino Linings head office marketing team now utilise the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) approach.
What does this mean? Well, we encourage you to promote your business through a variety of communication disciplines, including regular advertising in your local newspaper or community magazine, implementing public relations activities, personal selling (you have to talk to your potential customer), and digital marketing including local area marketing in addition to having your own website.
However, you are not left on your own! Rhino Linings is committed to offering you, the new Automotive Applicator advice, resources and solutions that will help increase brand and product awareness in the marketplace thereby increasing the demand for Rhino Linings products and services and increasing your business.
And don’t forget … your contact details will be listed on this website including a hyperlink directly to your company website.
Additionally, the Rhino Linings Marketing team support its Rhino Linings Dealers (Automotive Applicators) by providing:
- Corporate marketing including brochures, clothing and various other materials
- Online Marketing including Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Advertising support/guidance
- Liaison services (between dealers and service providers)
- Trade show marketing kits
- Trade show hire packages to ensure company stands are professional without the capital cost
- Catalogues, marketing and style manuals
- Rhino Down Under eNewsletter
Call Polymer Group on 0800 999 001 or email: email@example.com