Cryl-a-Flex flooring systems are fast curing, recoatable, UV stable Methyl Methacrylate flooring systems with excellent chemical resistance. Cryl-a-Flex flooring systems can be applied over a wide temperature range and is available in a variety of anti-slip texture finishes. It is typically specified with a slip resistant finish.
- Thickness: 1/8 – 3/16 inch
- 1 hour curing minimizes downtime
- Installs at temperatures as low as -25°C
- UV resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA, OSHA and CFIA requirements, NSF certified
- VOC compliant
- Contributes to LEED
Use: Laboratories, Traffic aisles, Heavy industry, Loading docks, Manufacturing areas, Food processing, Coolers and freezers and Commercial kitchens.