RhinoGuard 2195 is a two-component, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane / polyurea hybrid membrane lining system. RhinoGuard 2195 contains predominantly Polyurethane technology but also contains Polyurea technology to produce a very robust but easy to spray membrane lining system. The addition of Polyurea technology provides enhanced moisture tolerance during application.
RhinoGuard 2195 is a chemically resistant polyurethane spray lining system. Designed for heavy duty industrial applications where high performance and rapid turn around times are critical.
- RhinoGuard 2195 is an industrial grade two-component, 100% solids, exothermic, rapid curing, elastomeric hybrid polyurethane / polyurea membrane lining system.
- Lining thickness varies based on application, typically minimum of 1.5mm up to unlimited thickness.
- High tensile strength and tear strength properties.
- Very good abrasion and crush resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Excellent Abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size.
- Bonds to virtually any substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass.
- Elastomeric properties allow for application to surface subject to extreme vibration, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact.
- Stable from –20C to 800C